We go to Preach Jesus Christ, Call Sinners to Repentance and Salvation and Encourage Believers. We are able to conduct two worship gatherings from 6:30pm-8:30pm, each lasting nearly an hour with a 5-10 minute break in between. Gatherings consist of singing, preaching and a couple of testimonies from willing team members.
Team Itinerary- Level 5
- 6pm - Arrive at jail/security check
- 6:15pm - Deputy ushers the group up to assigned floor
- 6:30pm-7:30pm - First worship gathering
- 7:30pm-8:30pm - Second worship gathering
General Team Member Info:
- Teams may consist of no more than 8 people (including one speaker and one music leader)
- Team members need to be 17 years of age or older
- Team members should be welcoming to those attending, greet and talk with them
- Team members should be prepared to introduce themselves to those attending with a simple, "My name is 'so and so' and I'm very glad to be here with you this evening."