In what ways were you prompted this past week to ‘live your faith out loud,’ being unashamed of the gospel?
1. What does integrity mean? How is this displayed in your own life?
2. Why is integrity important?
3. What are some of the things that come out of your mouth? How do these things reflect what is in your heart?
4. What should your heart “sound like” to better reflect your faith? How should your words change?
- Fruit of the spirit
5. What are some areas of your life that you keep private? Why?
- Friend groups
6. Who do you decide to keeps things private from? Why?
7. How can you be more open and transparent about these and other things in your life?
8. In what ways will integrity and transparency help you to be more Christ-like or further the gospel?
Scripture says to bring your sin into the light to confess and squash it. This week, ask the Lord to lead you to be transparent in your life. Ask Him to find those places that you are hiding from others and bring them into the light.