The enemy is crafty and relentlessly hungry for our demise. We must diligently protect ourselves from his attacks. Its important for us to remember that the people around us struggle too and as believers, we have a responsibility to stand together in defense against the enemy.
- Do you think you do a decent job of protecting yourself from the enemy? Why or why not?
- What are some areas where you thought you were doing a good job and Satan found a way in anyway?
- What are some reasons why we don't do everything we can to guard against his attacks?
- There are times when we do not help protect others from the enemy; what are some reasons for this? (Selfishness, fear, pride, etc)
- In what ways can you better guard others from Satan’s attacks?
Satan’s attacks are promised- we know they are coming! Fortify your weak areas to protect yourself for his coming attacks. Step up to help guard other believers as well.