The Bible promises that while in this world, we will have trouble. Sometimes, despite our obedience or even our pleading with the Lord to remove the trial from us, it persists and life is just hard! However, as followers of Christ, we know that God’s grace is sufficient for us. Life may not be easy, but the Lord is more than capable of carrying us through. Not only that but he promises us in 2 Corinthians 12 that he will perfect us through our weakness.
- What are some of the most difficult things you face at school/with friends?
- What are some of the most difficult things you face at home/with your family?
- What difficult things do you face in your flesh?
- What difficult things do you face in your mind?
- Why do you think the Lord allows you to face these difficult things?
- God’s grace is sufficient and can carry you through all of these situations. How can knowing this change how you approach these difficulties?
Don’t allow life’s hardest situations to defeat you! Remember that your victory is found in God’s all sufficient grace. Face these situations excited to see how the Lord will work in your weaknesses. Then, be sure to give Him all the glory for it!!