Sometimes life is hard! But how we respond to that hard stuff proves who we truly are deep inside. Will we continue to lean on our own understanding and abilities or will we begin to step out in faith and believe that “God can through me?”
In what ways were you challenged to trust God this week? Did you step out in faith and what was the outcome?
- What challenges do you face with an “I absolutely can’t” mentality?
- How does this stunt your faith?
- What challenges keep you paralyzed because of all the “what-ifs?”
- How can taking a step forward despite the what-ifs help you grow in your faith?
- When do you tend to lean on your own strength, thinking “I’ve got this?”
- What is wrong with this approach?
- What challenges, hardships, or trials in your life right now do you need to approach with a “God can handle this through me” attitude? (Sharing the gospel despite fear of rejection, season of fear, doubt, depression, etc, fear of the future, a personal/family trial, overcoming a sin issue/addition, etc)
- How will you put this in action this week?
God is Good. All the time. Show your Faith by your works and trust him this week by stepping out in action. Don’t allow “I can’t, What-if, or I’ve got this” to get in the way. Remember, GOD CAN DO IT THROUGH ME!!