How did taking your thoughts captive go this week? What verse did you meditate on in the face of temptation and how did it help?
- In what ways does your life look like a sacrifice or act of worship to God?
- What parts of your life look like worship to yourself or something other than God?
- How does transforming your mind into living your life as a living sacrifice prepare you for the battle against sin and temptation?
- How are you practicing these spiritual disciplines and how has each one impacted your walk with the Lord?
- Studying the Bible
- Confession of Sin (to other believers)
- Which discipline will you focus on improving or try for the first time?
Choose some spiritual disciplines to focus on this week and ask God to use them to transform your life into an act of worship. Be ready to share what you learned next week!