Sometimes we think that God has stopped speaking to us because we haven't heard him speak to us clearly like he did at summer camp, on a mission trip, or when we decided to receive His salvation.
Although God is always there with us, He also tests our faithfulness to him through all of the small moments in our life. Just like he did with Abraham, Noah, Gideon, and every one of us, he asks us to take a step in faith and then lets us go on our own to see if we will be faithful to him.
Like Jesus teaches us in Matthew 25, God left men with his “Talents” and then went away to see if those who had them would be faithful to what he had given them. When he returned to those who were faithful, he gave more and to those who were not, he removed what they had.
Be faithful to God in the SMALL THINGS and you will begin to see God move in your life.
What small things did God ask you to be faithful in this week? How did you succeed? What needs to be done better?
- What areas of your faith have you struggled to remain faithful to the small things?
- Have you struggled to hear God’s voice in your life? If so, why do you think this is?
- How does God want you to be faithful in your ….
- Bible reading?
- Prayer life?
- Fellowship with other believers?
- Trusting Him in salvation?
- God’s will for your life?
- What are some small steps of faith you can make in your life that will let the lord find favor with you?
Choose at least one of the areas of faith that we discussed this week and commit to growing it daily this week. We will discuss it next week!