So often in life we hear or watch how God is moving in other peoples lives, saving them, healing them from their addictions, calling them to great things, providing wisdom and direction for there life. Then we look at our own life and all we feel as if we are randomly wandering. Why does it seem that God is working in everyone’s life but my own?
- What are some things you see God do in the lives of others that you wish would happen to you?
- Why might He be using them rather than you?
- Even though scriptures like Philippians 4:13 say, “I can do all thing through Christ who gives me strength,” what are some things that are hard for you to believe that God can do through you?
- How can you overcome thoughts of inadequacy or the doubt that holds you back?
- Getting up was the lame man’s first step. What is your first step in faith towards what you hope to achieve?
God’s Word is full of INCREDIBLE promises to the believer. CHOOSE to BELIEVE them! Write down a truth on an index card that we covered tonight that you struggle to accept or apply for yourself. Pray over it this week, asking God to help you BELIEVE it. Then, take your first step in faith and tell us about it next week.